Our Listing Services
Keystone offers our clients a host of Sales Representation Services to help save you time and deliver results. Our personal, professional and detailed attention to your home and your objectives helps minimize stress and maximize success.
From our insistence on beautiful photography and modern marketing mediums, right through to our qualified network of potential Buyers, we have the expertise and experience not only to deliver the highest return for your home, but also to help you enjoy the experience of selling it.
Here’s a summary of our key Home Marketing and Selling Steps:
- Analysis: Selling your home begins with a realistic market evaluation of your home in the context of market conditions, recent sales, and comparable active listings.
- Pricing: We create a pricing strategy to attract the best offer(s) and the highest return.
- Home Preparation: We will advise on what preparations could be worthwhile to maximize the marketability of your home for prospective Buyers.
- Photography & Feature Sheets: Professional photographs and detailed feature sheets are a key component of our marketing platform.
- Our Network: We advance your property to our network of agents, alliances, clients, and contacts to help reach specific Buyers looking for properties like yours.
- Traditional Marketing: Our comprehensive strategy also includes our brokerage’s network, the real estate community at large (via MLS), and mainstream media (print & online) to create maximum exposure for your home.
- Digital Marketing: We use the most modern tools available to showcase your property including: online, digital, mobile and social media.
- Open Houses: Sometimes the right buyers do their own research and an open house is a great way for them to find your home.
- Negotiations: We prioritize your goals and objectives and use our skills, experience and expertise to help you realize the best return for your home.
- Confidentiality: Before, during and after the sale of your home, all personal information that we learn about you (that doesn’t have to do with the specific marketing and sale of your property) is kept confidential. We prioritize and protect your privacy at all times.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your real estate needs and objectives.