Selling a property is usually one of the more significant events in a person’s life, and moving is one of the top three stresses. A real estate transaction involves large amounts of money, often representing a large portion of your net worth. Be sure to choose a real estate professional who will best represent your interests in this process and help you achieve the maximum value for your investment.
Clients who choose Keystone take comfort in knowing that the Keystone team has experience, expertise, commitment, a strong network, and backing from Royal LePage Johnston & Daniel, the #1 brokerage in Toronto based on 2004 to 2012 value of listings sold from the TREB MLS.
We are proud to have achieved status as one of J&D’s top producers, earning the Gairdner Award for Achievement, the Diamond Award, and the Award of Excellence in 2012.
When you consider working with a real estate professional, ask them the following:
- How many homes do they sell each year?
- What is their percentage of listings sold?
- What is their percent of list price achieved for their listings?
- How long does it take to sell their listings? (Average days on the market.)
- Do they have experience working with properties similar to yours?
- What courses have they taken recently as part of their continuing professional development?
- What do previous clients have to say about their satisfaction with the agent and the results?
We would be happy to sit down with you for a no-obligation consultation to discuss your needs, objectives, and how we might be able to help you achieve your goals.