Whether your property will be your primary residence or an investment for the future, Keystone has experience with all manner of residential real estate transactions, including buying, selling, investing, leasing and other matters.
We can help you find secondary properties for your own use, such as cottages, chalets or pieds a terre, as well as properties for investment or income generation, such as condos, new builds and multiplexes. We can help you identify and pre-qualify listings which meet your criteria, including those which may not be on the market. Our team of experts is qualified to help you understand zoning, code, renovations, financial models, and tax implications. Our network of agents extends to other geographical regions and may be useful if you are looking to acquire or divest of properties which are outside of the GTA.
When you are deliberating on real estate investments, there are many financial considerations about owning property:
- Tax benefits for improvements made to the property
- Government rebate programs for eco-friendly renovations
- Homeowners can use the equity in their homes as security for other loans
- Building equity in your first home puts you in a good position to trade up to bigger and better houses as your circumstances allow
- Mortgages on investment properties are tax-deductible
- About Keystone Real Estate
- Real Estate Team
- Refer A Friend